Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox Mic Not recognised

Hi guys hope everyone is well.

I'm having issues with a microphone on my DDJ RX setup.

I have it plugged in by TRS into both mic 1 and mic 2 and the audio is picked up on the mixer and even comes through my speakers connected via rca through master output 2. The issue I am having is that the mic audio is not picked up by the master output which is sent to a radio platform.

I am confused since the audio from the mic does come through my speakers which are plugged into the back of my decks through RCA to master output 2, it's just not picked up by the master output on rekordbox or through my livestream platform.

I also do not have any mic options appearing within rekordbox what so ever, so I'm not sure if this could be the source of the issue, as I'm sure in previous versions I have seen a check box at the top for mic options but this seems to have dissappeared for me now (version 5.8.5)

Any advice would be greatly received.

Dan Balint

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

@Dan > Sorry, what you've said isn't quite clear:

"the mic audio is not picked up by the master output"
"the mic does come through ... master output 2"

In the first scenario, are you saying it isn't coming through the XLR outputs, or the master recording in software?

There is a setting to prevent the mic from going to the booth, but not to one of the master outputs.

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

So the mic audio is recognised on channel 3 of my mixer section, and it is sent to the speakers through master out, however, when I am streaming (through LadioCast) the microphone is not heard through the stream.

Dan Balint 0 votos

How are you connecting to LadioCast? What device are you selecting within the software?

Pulse 0 votos

I use an aggregate device created within the audio midi setup

Dan Balint 0 votos