Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

6 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox “Removing Tracks” when syncing to USB

Been having this issue for quite some time. Rekordbox box spends quite a bit of time removing hundreds of songs while syncing. Why is this happening? How do I remedy? Thanks in advance.
Jason Hunter

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

Facing same issue. Cleaned + formatted usb to fat32, sync and remove. When I insert it back, Rekordbox will start removing everything

Zwi 1 voto
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Also facing same issue. It seems to only remove ones in a folder though. And this on Win10, btw

Todd Dawson 0 votos

Same issue here. Have had to format every time if I want it to export every playlist. 

Sync manager has all playlists checked for export, then it deletes half of my playlists and won't export them until I re-format the USB and start over. 

Exceptionally frustrating and extremely time consuming, as a fast format doesn't seem to work, seems to require a full format. 

Have never had this issue until RB6. 

David Cads 0 votos

I am facing the same issue :(

• OS version: Windows 7
  • Rekordbox Mode: Export
  • Model: XDJ-1000 (v1.13)

Description:

1. Format USB to fat32
  2. Sync playlists using SYNC MANAGER
  3. Remove USB.
  4. Insert UB back

Rekordbox will start removing a part of tracks without doing anything...

Jérôme Pinazo 0 votos

For starters, if you didn't format the drive and re-export with rekordbox 6, this will happen (and is a known issue). Please start with that.

If you're still having problems, disable the sync manager and try manually exporting songs / playlists to the USB drive instead.

Pulse 0 votos

After formatting USB drive, I am facing the same issue.

After manually exporting playlists to USB drive (without SYNC MANAGER), this issue disappears.

Thank you for this workaround.

Anyway, this issue shall be fixed because SYNC MANAGER is mandatory to sync Rekordbox and USB drive.

Jérôme Pinazo 0 votos