Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

only one speaker channel working on xdj xz

only one speaker channel working on xdj xz     i am using 3/ 4  channels 

but for some reason only one speaker is working     was working fine then just went silent    please help    i can ear both sides  playing  in my earphones   but only one speaker working 

ziggy

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

Which output are you using? XLR? RCA? Does one work but not the other?

What happens if you swap the output cables ONLY on the XZ? Does the issue change to the other speaker?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

hi thanks for getting in touch   it seems to be working with the xor  cables but not phono getting nothing from them   was playing with phono then just stopped dead  no sound   but the eq light  still working  to the beat 

ziggy 0 votos

hi pulse  yes there nothing wrong with the phono cables     like i said it was playing fine then just stopped no sound    as tho it was a software issue 

but getting sound through my earphones and the my equaliser level meter 

ziggy 0 votos

Thanks for confirming that -- I'll direct you to please contact a Pioneer DJ authorized service centre in your region to have your XZ inspected and/or repaired, as it seems there may be a fault in the output. Please be sure to provide them with a copy of your purchase receipt if you're within 1 year of the purchase date to validate the warranty.

Pulse 0 votos