Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

So is it safe to upgrade CDJ 3000 to 1.21?

Currently seeing lots of issues reported with 1.21.. I think firmware was even pulled from downloads for a day or two but seems to be back now.

I am currently on 1.20... am I safe to upgrade to 1.21? or are there confirmed issues with 1.21 and I should wait for a new firmware? Thanks in advance!

Johnny Dunlop Respondida

Comentario oficial

If you are only planning on using Serato DJ Pro, or the players are not linked, then you can use 1.21 without issue. We are currently investigating the Pro DJ Link issues reported.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

8 comentarios

I run the players via the integrated rekordbox software I dont use a laptop or any associated OS software.

I do however run the players linked. Is it possible to downgrade firmware by flashing an older version? Also, what is considered the most stable firmware for the players as of this moment?

Thanks in advance! 

Johnny Dunlop 0 votos

Hey @pulse, I see version 1.22 is out now. Have all the issues been worked out? any advantage moving from 1.11 to 1.22?

Thanks!

Johnny Dunlop 0 votos

All of the testers who trialed the beta had great success with 1.22; you're good to go!

Pulse 0 votos

Thats awesome! Thanks Pulse. I updated my players yesterday to 1.22. I see today that the firmware section has been pulled for the CDJ 3000's? Should I be concerned? Let me know if something was found and if I should downgrade to 1.11 again. Thanks!

Johnny Dunlop 0 votos