Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

CDJ 3000 Some Previews Not Working

Hi I have 2 x CDJ 3000 and 1 x DJM 900NXS2 they are networked via ethernet and can all see each other ok and the Link Cue is alight.

1.Some tracks I can preview via the CDJ others don't work, all tracks have been exported via Rekordbox 6 and reside on a FAT32 USB

2. I added a laptop with Recordbox 6 to the network via ethernet I don't seem to be able to preview any tracks via it.

The firmware is 2.07 on the mixer the latest I think.

I updated the CDJ's yesterday that all went ok, I think they are 1.21 I used this file CDJ3Kv121.UPD

Any help greatly received

Darren Rackley

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

7 comentarios

Apologies problem 2 is in fact as problem one.

Darren Rackley 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I think the answer may be bitrate, does anybody know what is supported ref via previewing a track on a CDJ 3000 please?

Darren Rackley 0 votos

Should be anything supported by rekordbox, what's the bitrate of the songs you're having problems with?

As for link preview, you need to enable that in the rekordbox preferences.

Pulse 0 votos

Hi there, apologies for the delay in reply, thanks for the help. :)

The link preview is a button on my DJM 900NXS2 mixer, which works fine.

Well I've been messing around all weekend with Rekordbox 6, synching playlists etc;

The solution to it not previewing some tracks was in fact some tracks were at weird bit rates and therefore the CDJ's wouldn't preview them.

I converted those tracks to 256kbs and they all previewed ok.

Darren Rackley 0 votos

reverts the firmware update to 1.20, I had the same problems. right now it's the best solution until Pioneerdj solves the problem with engineering

hug

Miguel 0 votos

Hi thanks for the offer on the beta firmware but I've only had the CDj's and mixer for a week and would like to have a better understanding of them first.

Darren Rackley 0 votos