Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

xdj-xz audio driver & mac big sur

Hi - I am wondering if anyone else out there continues to have this issue even after the latest MAC and RB updates and has resolved it? In order for my XDJ-XZ to be recognized as an audio device, I have to install the driver EVERY TIME via the black 'Driver' button within the audio section (https://prnt.sc/20xpryl). I have tried installing, re-installing over and over and a pioneer rep on another post even acknowledged the issue for certain 'mac users' and suggested running a line command in terminal - but the issue persists. Has anyone else experienced this issue? It's not a deal-breaker, but is incredibly frustrating, and would expect by now to be a fix. Pioneer - if you are listening... any idea as to when this will be resolved?

I am running macOS Big Sur 11.6 on a MBP 16" 2019 machine and rekordbox 6.6.0 

Michael.C

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

Hi Michael, I had the same issue but after the latest MAC updates 11.6.1 (20G225) all runs ok.

Rubén Mora 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Thank you for the update - I wasn't even aware there was a BigSur update beyond what I already had (as I only saw the monterey option and am not ready/willing to upgrade to that yet). I will install this and hope it solved the issue. Thanks again!

Michael.C 0 votos

Yes! this is that I did, and now runs ok!

luck!

Rubén Mora 0 votos