Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

DDJ RB right side jog wheel problem

Hello, im really new at this as this is my first controller ever

i got this one for practically free as it has a problem with the right side jog wheel, considered going straight to a more expensive set but for me this will do for now as a start.

So to the problem. The right channel of my set works perfectly fine exept the jog wheel, if i touch it - it stops as supposed to, if i try to scratch, search etc it keeps "lagging" and not going through the whole song

I've googled the issue and have gotten nowhere with this product, other people have had issues with the pressure / contacts but now with the rb. I have tried a firmware update, different cables, different usb, pc/mac, drivers. Any other ideas that dont require dismantling, this one is a used machine so no RMA, And yes - tried both vinyl mode on and off.

Any good help for a poor newbie Thanks in advance Greetings from the land of santa claus, Finland. - Pasi

Pasi Itäniemi Respondida

Comentario oficial

Sorry - missed that bit, got excited that you are buddies with the big man. lol

Unfortunately if the problem persists across different computers using different USB cables, then it's possibly a hardware issue and will require servicing. Please contact a Pioneer DJ authorized service centre in your region to have your controller inspected and/or repaired.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

Hi Pasi,

Have you tried using a different USB cable or USB port on the computer? This is common when the DDJ doesn't get enough power over the USB.

Say hi to Santa for me! ;)

Pulse 0 votos

Hi, as i said in the op, yes.
I will lovingy say hi to santa for you :)

Pasi Itäniemi 0 votos