Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

XDJ-RX3 Correct Screen size?

Hello

Can someone advise the correct screen size for the XDJ-RX3?

I would like to buy a screen protector as I look after my gear and as I'll be using the screen more than often now, I would like to protect it from getting scratched. 

I have measured the screen but I only get 21cm x 13 cm? That isn't 10.1 inches diagonally? . . . is it?

Lee Bekier

Comentario oficial

A screen protector needs to not only fit the size of the display (typically expressed as the diagonal measurement), but the aspect ratio of the screen as well. In this case; 8.5" x 5.25" = a ratio of 34:21... not exactly elegant, but as simplified as it gets.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

Hi. Did you find a suitable screen protector for your xdj-rx3? If yes, can you add the link to the product so I can also get the same?

I ordered a 10.1inch screen protector, but its doesn't suit!

I hope you reply soon :)

Cheers

DJ R 0 votos

See above; the diagonal measurements only work if the screen is a specific ratio, for example, a 16:9 screen with a 10.1" diagonal measurement would be 8.8" x 5.0", but as previously noted, this screen has a ratio of 34:21 and measures 8.5" x 5.25".

Pulse 0 votos

hi.

I can confirm I have seen your replies both at the beginning and the latest one. I need to know when I wish to buy a screen protector, what measure do I need to order to get the protector to suit the 8."x5.0"?

You are advertising for a screen size of 10.1", which is confusing and not true!

So please advise what inch size should I use to order a screen protector? 9", 8",  or what?

Thanks

DJ R 0 votos

Yes it was actually myself who contacted ProtectionFilms24 and asked them to introduce a screen protector with the correct sizes. 

I am the Admin of that group and those are my photos :) 

The screen protector is an exact fit and works very well. 

Lee Bekier 0 votos