Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

XDJ-RX3 Jog wheels are sticky

I've been a long time user of the xdj-rx2. I sold that and I just received my xdj-rx3 today. I spent a little while playing with it and It seems the jog wheels are off balance and stick when trying to use them at certain points.

I know there's the jog adjust dial added to the rx3 and I've turned that to light, but there doesn't seem to be much of an improvement. It happens more on the right jog wheel than the left. The tension tends to only happen in parts of the rotation, and when you look from the top down it looks like the jog wheels aren't perfectly centered when spinning them.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Shaun Guckian Respondida

Comentario oficial

Shaun,

That mark on the lens looks like it's possible that something was dropped on the jog which could have caused the rotation to be "sticky." I'd take it back to the retailer - I know they'll be without replacements, but talk to them about arranging an exchange when they are available.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

Check that the outer ring of the jog is properly locked-in all the way around, as it can pop off the locking pegs and then rub around the outer edge of the faceplate.

Pulse 0 votos

Thanks for the tip - I took a look and it looks like it's on completely. I've attached a video I just took a video of me showing the right jog wheel being sticky. Hopefully this helps. I'd also be more than happy to do a video share with a support person if that helps as well.

XDJ-RX3 Jog dial video

Shaun Guckian 0 votos

I had spoken to them the day I received it and they they said I needed to get in contact with Pioneer. Is there a support contact at Pioneer I can work with? 

Shaun Guckian 0 votos

Shaun,

To be perfectly honest, if it's like that new out-of-the-box, the retailer should be handling it as an exchange or refund. If you talk to us, we're going to send you to have it serviced.

Pulse 0 votos