Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

CDJ 2000 NXS2 ERROR 0060 EMERGENCY LOOP

Hello Fellow Djs

I please need some help.  Last night at a function for the first time ever on my own decks both decks entered an emergency loop, I had a heart attack and virtually died.  I could not exit the loop.  I switched the player off, powered up again only to experience the same issue.  I've tried finding info on this forum and the only thing i can find is ade id3 tags

Please help

d

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

Was it the same song playing both times the error occurred?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Now that you ask that I'm almost certain, this was a new playlist created on RBOX with tracks never played before. and exported on a drive that's never been used in the player. I did format before export. I do recall upon inserting the usb into nxs2 it never picked up the usb at first. First time this has happened. Pulled it out and it loaded second time round, i still thought that's weird. I recall what track was playing at the time of the error and managed to replicate the error, then left it, came back the morning and couldn't get the player to do error again. I've version 1.84 on relatively new decks. I've taken the decks in to the service agent to check usb port etc

d 0 votos

Could certainly be the USB drive isn't compatible. Try using a different USB device.

Pioneer DJ does not guarantee 100% compatibility with any USB drive. Functionality of one drive does not guarantee functionality of another identical make / model drive. Manufacturers are known to change the memory controller chip per availability or cost, and as a result, there is always a chance that a drive may not be compatible with the player host chipset. Recommendations or the results of another user may not be the same for you and your drive.

Pulse 0 votos