Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

DDJ 400 track rotary stopped working

Only had this controller for a few weeks. In recordbox in Windows 10 I was able to push the rotary selector button (In between the two load buttons) to swap between the playlist tree view and track view. This has suddenly stopped working. In the playlist view pushing it moves to the track view. Pushing it again the highlighting over the track disappears and the button stops working and doesn't move back to the playlist view.

No issue if connecting the controller to a Macbook Pro as  pressing the selector button swaps between playlist and track view correctly.

Is this an issue with Windows and does anyone else have this problem?

Lindsay Cripps

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

8 comentarios

Hi Lindsay,

Try this... On the Windows computer, open the MIDI panel and click the DEFAULTS button and see if it works.

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately using the MIDI default didn't help. Discovered that pushing the rotary selector a number of times sometimes fixes it and it becomes responsive again and returns to the playlist tree view. Like I said works fine on the Mac so I don"t think the controller is the issue.

Lindsay Cripps 0 votos

Are you using an 11th gen Intel CPU on the Windows computer, or do you have any Intel Sound devices installed?

Pulse 0 votos

No sound devices. The computer is a 15 month old HP OMEN laptop.HP15-dh0145tx. Intel (R) Core (TM)i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz. Windows 10 Home 64bit Version - 19042.1466. I'm trying to find out if it's 11 generation or not as that's the only specs I have at the moment. Is 11th generation an issue?

Lindsay Cripps 0 votos

Looks like according to Intel the i7-9750H CPU is 9th generation.

Lindsay Cripps 0 votos

Setup Recordbox on an old 10 years+ laptop with Windows 10. Using the rotary selector I can scroll and with one push move between the playlists and track list. Just like the Mac laptop. Something stopping that newer laptop from working the same way. everything else  works as expected.

Lindsay Cripps 0 votos

Ok fixed the issue. Ran hardware and software tests on the laptop. Even rolled back a few days to when it was working. End result was and I don't know why it worked on the other laptops but it was the USB cable connection on the controller. Was pushed in but not that last little bit. Easy fix but took a while to locate.

Lindsay Cripps 0 votos

There ya go! Glad you got it working again. :)

Pulse 0 votos