Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

XDJ XZ - Serious Problem Please Help

I have just upgraded to an XZ from the RX and I am am having serious issues. I connect to rekordbox using a LAN cable in export mode. When I search using the screen on the unit for a track and try to load it onto deck 2 the deck 2 light just flashes and hangs the deck up and stops me loading any further tracks onto it. It just freezes, deck 1 works fine.

This has happened to me several times now when I have been in the middle of mixes and means I lose the mix.

It doesn't seem to happen when using usb in standalone mode but the whole point of the unit should be I can use it in export mode to save having to export play lists etc to usb.

I have never had this issue with my RX and tonight I even set it back up and it worked fine, no issues.

Can anyone help before I send it back to the retailer as I feel like I have just wasted £2k on a unit that isn't fit for purpose.

Thanks in advance

Fraser Binnie

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

2 comentarios

@Fraser > Sorry to hear about that - check the port on the back of the XZ and make sure the pins look okay. Maybe try a different ethernet cable.

It wouldn't be an issue of the firewall as the same software is working for your RX.

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

@pulse I have tried disabling the firewall, tried different LAN cables, different USB cables, un installed then re installed rekordbox, factory re set the unit, all up to date drivers installed and latest firmware and it still happens. Does this sound like a faulty unit?

Fraser Binnie 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink