Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

DDJ 1000 Phono Input Mono

Hey there,

I have a little problem with the phono output on my DDJ-1000.

I just bought two brand new Reloop RP7000 MK2 and connected them to the phono/line inputs on my DDJ-1000 on CH3 and CH4. Everything seemed fine (im ok with the poor phono quality the ddj1000 is known for) until i put my headphones on and noticed, that I only get output on the right side.

I tried to figure that out until i checked my speakers and noticed its the same with them. 

I kinda think I tried everything now and I dont know what the problem is.

Thanks in advance.

Lukas Spiegel

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

Hi Likas,

Is the problem with output or input?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

The problem is with output. The left indicator of master out on my controller is completely dead and the right one kinda refuses to go any higher than the 4th light. the indicator on the channels seem to be fully normal. I also connected to rekordbox, updated it and looked at the settings and couldnt find anything.

all the channels work fine, when I use my laptop.

I also tried both, the 6.3 and the 3.5mm jack and neither the master cue, nor the cues of channel 3 and 4 give out a signal on the left side.

i had some other turntables before and those worked fine.

Lukas Spiegel 0 votos

Lukas,

If the channel cue is not playing audio on the left, that leads me to believe it's something more serious than just the output. Does it also have no headphone channel cueing on the left with rekordbox as the source?

Pulse 0 votos

with rekordbox everything works fine. cue, master..everything

Lukas Spiegel 0 votos

Have you tried swapping the L/R inputs for the turntable?

Pulse 0 votos