Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

XDJ-RX3 Catastrophic FAILURE !!!!

I have just purchased a brand new and amazing RX3 a week ago. I used it once or twice and I absolutely love the thing... Today, I played some tracks and went to the grocery store... on arrival I hear this violent roar coming from the house- something like static but worse, at max volume... I could hear it from outside the house.. I ran inside, drop my bags, disoriented, trying to understand what the f... is going on.

Its the brand spanking new RX3 going nuclear !!! I shut it down, and that was the last time it made any sound...

When powering on, the screed is dead, few lights are on, but THE UNIT IS COMPLETELY DEAD, tried everything- NOTHING... 

I just sold my old gear and I have nothing for this weekend... This is messed up Pioneer !!! How is this even possible !!! I'M SO DISSAPOINTED THAT I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT!!!

anton berkin Respondida

Comentario oficial

I'm sorry to hear about that -- I'm wondering if there was a power fluctuation or surge? Have you tried using the RX3 at a different power outlet?

Please file an inquiry ticket here and our support team will gather some additional information to assist you in resolving this issue.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

1 comentario