Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

CDJ-350 E-3806 error with SanDisk Extreme Pro 3.1 USB

Hi.

I am trying to use a SanDisk Extreme Pro 3.1 256gb USB with my CDJ-350's, as it was recommended that this USB was the most compatible with Pioneer products.

The CDJ's are updated to latest firmware as far as I know and the USB was formatted to Fat32 via GUI version of FAT32 Format.

However I receive E-3806 error when loading tracks. Sometimes after playback has started.

I do not have the same issue with my SanDisk Ultra 3.0 32gb USB.

To summarise:

• CDJ-350's (updated to latest firmware February 2021).
  • SanDisk Extreme Pro 3.1 256gb USB formatted to FAT32 via GUI version of FAT32 Format.
  • Playlists exported via Rekordbox.
  • E-3806 error displayed after playback started.
  • Issue not observed with SanDisk Ultra 3.0 32gb USB

Could I have help to troubleshoot this issue please?

Lei Bridges Respondida

Comentario oficial

The CDJ-350 was created before USB3 was around, and drives were significantly smaller in capacity - while the USB spec is to be backward-compatible, that's not always the case. Unfortunately my recommendation is going to be to find and use another drive that does work.

Pioneer DJ does not guarantee 100% compatibility with any USB drive. Functionality of one drive does not guarantee functionality of another identical make / model drive. Manufacturers are known to change the memory controller chip per availability or cost, and as a result, there is always a chance that a drive may not be compatible with the player host chipset. Recommendations or the results of another user may not be the same for you and your drive.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

1 comentario