Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

7 seguidores Seguir

XDJ RX3 - Slow, sort problems and freezing

I have the new RX3 all-in-one controller. Played all-nighter for the first time yesterday (on USB) and had some issues. First of all I can say that everything does not load super fast, this compared to the rx/rx2, this is mainly due to that small waveform in front of the song I think. I think you should be able to open a folder and scroll smoothly, but that's not the case. So very annoying. Well, if only it was just that... After playing for a while, the sort function suddenly doesn't work anymore, all numbers are mixed up and you can try to sort on anything, but this doesn't work anymore. In addition, I also had, and that is of course the worst, that I suddenly had no data left with my songs (no waveform, etc..., this with all songs), after which about a minute later everything froze and even the on/ off button no longer works, I had to pull out the plug. You understand that this is very painful in the middle of a set in front of a full house. My update is already the last one (1.10), so I don't know what to do now.

Frederik Houwen Respondida

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

7 comentarios

Same problem here, just unpacked device, i have large playlists loading the previews takes forever, and display freezes for a moment, no smooth scrolling is possible. 

Please fix, or i will return device. This is nonsense, please introduce function to turn preview off. Loading takes forever and smooth scrolling is impossible with this new 1900 EURO device. RX2 works way better !!

Jordy Kribben 1 voto
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I have the same problem, I think it is the data flow with the pendrives, this did not happen in rx2! I am using it with usb cable in rekordbok link mode. We need solutions now! suppressing the preview would work better.

djmarcosponcio 0 votos

Almost one month further, still no update... 

Frederik Houwen 0 votos