Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

5 seguidores Seguir

XDJ-RX3 Feeze

Dear Customer service team,
Kindly please I would like to report a few operational defects, regarding the new XDJ-RX3 controller.
1. Approximately after 4-5 hours of use, controller stops demonstrate the sound waves.
2. While using the color filters and after trying to go back in the playlist, the playlist appears to be blank.
3. When a mix track exceeds 60’ minutes, and needed to go back to choose the next track, controller gets stuck frequently and does not respond to any other order.

4.most of the time I play after 4-5 hours it freezes and the LEDs stay on and you do not turn off the button switch unless I unplug it
For all the above defects, I need to restart the controller to restore the original state, and that is a significant problem when you play music in public.
Please note that I have checked the equipment I connect in the controller, as the previous models (XDJ-RX2, CDJ-2000 NXS, CDJ-2000NXS 2, CDJ 3000) have never had such problems during their operation.
Best regards Theodoros Fotakidis

Teo-F Respondida

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

5 comentarios

My RX3 freeze After 5 minutes of dj set!!! SHIT!!! I have a video that dimostrate It

Massimo Marazzo 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

a solution must be found immediately I can not complete my sets so the music stops I have to do it restart unplugging

Teo-F 0 votos

same here, froze the other night, couldn't even turn it off with the power button, had to unplug from wall. I wish someone could say if Pioneer is even working on this, there has been no comments yet

BriChi 0 votos