Distortion while connected via usb
Hope you guys are keeping well!
Ill explain my setup and problem:
- 2 x CDJ3000
- 1 x DJM V10 mixer.
- Both decks are networked to the V10.
- I connect 1 USB from my laptop to USB A
- Channels 1+2 are set to USB A
- I open the software. In this case its VirtualDJ
- When I play decks 1 and 2, the audio is registering on each channel correctly. When I push fader 1 up to hear it on the master there is no sound or LED registering audio on the master at all.
- When I push fader 2 up to hear it on the master there is an instant digital signal distortion that will not stop until I disconnect the USB, or turn off mixer or laptop.
All drivers and firmware and DJ software are up to date.
if I connect via a USB hub and 1 USB into each deck and use the mixer as an external device, all works fine. I'd really prefer to use this mixer midi. that's why I bought it :(
Any help is greatly appreciated.
La publicación no admite más comentarios.