Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

DDJ 1000 White noice from the master output

Hello, My DDJ 1000 is producing disturbing white noise from the master-out XLRs. I am using EV ETX speakers that have very clean sound However, as soon as I connect the XLR cable to the DDJ 1000 master output the speakers start producing white noise.. Does anyone has the problem or is aware of a fix? Thank you!

Hi, Apologies for the late response but for whatever reason, I can't comment below my post so I'll have to respond here :)

So I don't have any FXs enabled and it was exactly a white noise and not a hiss.

The thing is that after I've tried everything with no luck and on the next day it just came back to normal...

I have tried with Recordbox, VirtualDJ, and just as a sound card and there was no difference. It was doing it even without having the USB connected to the controller.

I was thinking of the possibility to be some power line-related noise but none of the other equipment was having such an issue. 

Also not sure if I should consider buying a power conditioner to improve the power line noise level and provide better surge protection? 

Thank you for the quick response anyway!

DanyDDJ

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

Hello good. Mine has been with me for two days, I have tried everything but the same thing happens to me.

Jose Morales 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I have to ask, do you have the Noise color effect turned on?  Can you try the RCA master output to see if that produces the white noise?

Jay 0 votos

Just found the way to respond...

Hi, Apologies for the late response but for whatever reason, I can't comment below my post so I'll have to respond here :)

So I don't have any FXs enabled and it was exactly a white noise and not a hiss.

The thing is that after I've tried everything with no luck and on the next day it just came back to normal...

I have tried with Recordbox, VirtualDJ, and just as a sound card and there was no difference. It was doing it even without having the USB connected to the controller.

I was thinking of the possibility to be some power line-related noise but none of the other equipment was having such an issue. 

Also not sure if I should consider buying a power conditioner to improve the power line noise level and provide better surge protection? 

Thank you for the quick response anyway!

DanyDDJ 0 votos