Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

BRAND NEW XDJ XZ. Is it Faulty?

Just received my brand new XZ after a 4 month wait and none of the buttons do what they are supposed to. Example the usb release button set the temp adjustment and the master tempo button turns on sync. The Vynl button turns on loop and other buttons just don’t work at all. I have a XDJ RX so am not new to the controllers but this seams faulty. I can’t update to the latest firmware as the buttons it says to use don’t do the things they are supposed to. The init is unplayable. Anyone else had this issue? Is it faulty or something I’m doing or not doing l. Any help would be welcomed please Rob
Rob Tune Respondida

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

4 comentarios

I think it is better to send it to service for repair.

tomo 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Very similar issue here, I'm devastated, Ordered my unit in June last year, it finally came in today, had to pay additional £310 for customs.. but whatever , I'd pay 500.. And ... its faulty...
Played okay for 5 min. And now I get the volume in channels only if my Fx is on Master or particular channel. Channel Father as well as cross fathers aren't responsive , the only volume adjustments doing anything are channel volume nobs. Boot and main gain unresponsive too. And obviously all effects from right hand side are not usable. Can I do anything to fix it ?

Luca Brassi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink