Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

5 seguidores Seguir

CDJ 3000 working with DDJ SP1 / XP1

Hello I was wondering if i am able to connect a SP1 or XP1/2 to the new CDJ like on the NXS2. Or are there even more features?
Nico Kassel

Comentario oficial

Unfortunately not at launch, but as it is a popular function on the CDJ-2000 family, it will be added in a future update.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

18 comentarios

Knowing that either/both the ddj-sp1/ddj-xp1 (I own both) will eventually be able to act as a sub controller for the new cdj-3000 is welcome news. Thanks!

mattpositive 0 votos

Hello Pioneer DJ @Pulse , do you have any news on this topic? I am really waiting for this feature. I bought my CDJ 3000 after you confirmed that it will be added but sadly nothing happened till now.

Nico Kassel 0 votos

No, sorry - there haven't been any updates to the CDJ firmware as the team has been focussed on the driver updates for Big Sur. Thanks for your patience.

Pulse 0 votos

Has this functionality been added to the 3000 yet?

Anthony Alonso 1 voto

Sorry, again, our team has been focussed on correcting some other issues and complaints, but this is still on the radar. Thanks.

Pulse 0 votos

Wanted to reaffirm my interest in this topic (after six months or so I've finally figured out a way to consistently login & post to the pioneerdj forum) as well as express my elation to hear sub controller functionality is still on the CDJ-3000 roadmap. The sub controller abilities of the xdj-1000mk2/cdj-2000nxs2 is one of the greatest, most functionally clever, dual use design approaches in DJ hardware ever, yet sadly (criminally) it is a feature almost entirely unknown to almost every pioneerdj user. The world needs to know.

mattpositive 0 votos

The last thing I heard from pioneer support about this topic is that the engineers stopped working on this feature even though they said it would be coming when the players launched.

But Pulse is right, there are several issues that need fixing before adding more features.

Nico Kassel 0 votos

Was this added in the latest firmware update?

Anthony Alonso 0 votos

Hi Pulse when will this functionality be available please?

How has a situation arose whereby a CDJ 3000 cannot do something that could be done on a 2000NXS2 ? 

Colesy 0 votos

I do appreciate your response Pulse. This post was first raised in September 2020 and here we are in December 2021 and still no closer to an answer. Do you think this is good enough from Pioneer? 

Colesy 0 votos

Of course not, but I've asked for an update on if/when.

Pulse 0 votos

+1 on that topic. Lets get this feature finally done.

Nico Kassel 0 votos

For real as soon as this feature drops I am buying another pair of 3000s.

Nico Kassel 0 votos

Are there any Updates on this now? It was already announced at the q&a livestream at launch. 

Nico Kassel 0 votos