Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Active loops not working

Hi I have a XDJ-XZ.

I use Rekordbox to prepare my playlist but I have problems setting up the active loops.

I do it in Rekordbox and when i play the track in rekordbox performance mode they work perfectly, but when I export the play list to an USB drive and and play from the USB, most of the times  the XDJ-XZ doesn't recognize the active loops, so they don't activate.

Somebody can help?

DJ KERMY

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

8 comentarios

Hey, just wanted to add that I'm experience a similar issue. Active loops are set (red) and work in performance mode, but don't work when exported to usb on the XDJ-XZ

Am I missing a setting somewhere or is it a software issue with the XDJ-XZ?

Tom Eagles 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Are you sure this is an active loop MEMORY cue, and not a HOT LOOP?

The loop icon on the memory point must be red for it to be an active loop:

Pulse 0 votos

I'm 100% sure it's an active loop and it work perfectly in REKORD BOX. 

But not working when i'm playing with my XDJ-RX and the USB drive. It only show a loop cue point, but not automatic activation . I can show you easy with a video chat sharing screen .

Nesh: 0 votos

@Nesh > This discussion is regarding the XDJ-XZ; that said, the XDJ-RX does support them:

Pulse 0 votos

Sorry , I meant the XDJ-XZ which is the one I use.

I tried many times , I researched ... it doesnt work . the firmware of the machine is the latest one, because I remembered doing the Firmware Update 1.22   from 02/Mar/2021 in june 2021. 

Yes, it does work on the XZ; can you please confirm that you only have an active loop on the track before you export it?

Pulse 0 votos

Hi , Yes , I setup an Active loop in rekord box , I confirm. Maybe there is something I dont do well, Here are the video :

https://we.tl/t-yyv846rMKd 

And some photo to describe my issue .

Ah - I think I see the problem, you're trying to use a Hot Cue Loop as an active loop on the hardware; I'm using a Memory Loop as an active loop.

Try and see if it works with a memory loop instead.

Pulse 0 votos