1. Ability create our personal columns and choose type of them (text, numbers, symbols) This can be done with side personal tags if you divide each section into separate columns. I also think you can go beyond 4 sections.
2. Beatsync for the player preview and activation beatjump for fast choose track is headphones
You can update the firmware for controllers, where clicking on the center of the browser knob will activate the player preview and turning left to right will work as a beatjump with the selected step in the settings. of course, need to sync the preview player with the master deck.
3. Add darkening of the track line in the browser if it was played in the current session for better contrast
4. Improve Smartplaylist adding AND/OR for every columns. (I want yellow AND red tracks(the first column) and house tech OR house deep tech(the second column)
5. New Perfomance Playlist (more flexible than usually playlist)
Why did I want to make a Performance playlist? Because a regular playlist does not have:
- Dividing lines
- Ability to split the mix into parts
- Take notes that are independent of tracks
- See the time of different parts of the mix and the whole mix in a mixed state
This Performance Playlist is flexible and more advanced than a simple playlist.
The task of a regular playlist is to store music.
The task of the Performance Playlist is to play music
Performance playlists can be customized for each club, venue or mix separately.
Features of Performance Playlist
DJ will can see the time of:
- each part
- time track in mixing state
- and also the time of the whole mix
The time should be counted in the mixed state. How to do it? Do this function for Memory Cue ("Memory Cue in" "Memory Cue out") and start/end track will be count from these cues. It is function also can be realease for hot cues