Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

5 seguidores Seguir

CDJ 3000 glitches

Hi Pioneer DJ,

Just updated 2 x CDJ 3000 to Fitmware version 1.09 but these two errors remained:

1. SYNC is not working properly. Grids on both tracks are OK. But once sync is pressed the tracks are not in sync but slightly displaced. Tempo is right but you have to push a little bit to get them right and then the sycn button starts to flash. You can see that also in the stacked waveforms. I saw this is an issue with CDJ 3000 software and is mentioned several times in the forums. Just want to update that it stays with V 1.09

2. There is another glitch also - when a track is loaded via LAN link from an USB on the other deck. When you press CUE you hear the first beat and everything is OK but when you press PLAY the sound that comes out of the player is something like a BZZBZBBBBZ - a low frequency buzzing sound. The waveform is moving normally but the sound remains like this. Once you switch power off and on again the CDJ starts working properly.
Hope these helps - if you need I can send videos.

Best regards

DJ Steven, Metropolis, Bulgaria

DJ Steven Respondida

Comentario oficial

Hey Steven,

Sorry to hear about that - and it's certainly not normal. The sync issue is something we've found is mainly visual; the audio is in sync even if the grid / waveform on the players appears to be off. But in either case, I'd like to ask if you could please file an inquiry ticket here and our support team will gather some additional information to assist you in resolving these problems. Especially that second one -- I've not seen it before, and a vide would be helpful.

Thank you.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

@Pulse, it's not mainly visual at all and you all know this from the various posts, comments, tickets and videos. Two exact tracks, synched, are out, not only visually, but by sound too.

Leads me to think this issue and many others are simply not going to be fixed. Be patient will no doubt be the response 8 months later!

Greig Gaskill 0 votos

I'm not trying to gaslight you and say there isn't a problem, but our engineers and various testers have not been able to consistently reproduce this problem or find a cause, so they continue to investigate. If you have a video of this, we'd be happy to take a look. Also, if you have a song (or songs) where this can be reproduced at every playback, please email them over to me at forums@pioneerdj.com and I'll pass them to our engineers for review as well.

Pulse 0 votos

I can confirm also/again that indeed his point No.1 is still a massive issue with the players, this has been an ongoing problem since day one. It has been mentioned numerous times on the forums and going back months and months from when i raised the issue with support, it was recogninsed as a problem and i was reassured it is a known issue and they are working to fix it in a coming update. No update and no fixes yet and i have owned them from first release. 

Reading your reply here it seems you are saying the problem doesn't exist for you or your engineers but only the people on the forums? 

David Meredith 0 votos

I also have buzzing sound happen a few times, not too often though, ill try get a video next time and even see if I can reproduce the steps

Jack Daffron 0 votos