Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

DDJ-400 Controller Jog wheel issue

I use the left jog wheel for scratching, it does work, but sometimes fails, however, when the left jog wheel stops working I press the pause button, and while the track is paused the log wheel works again, then when I press Play the track just plays on and I am not again able to control it through the jog wheel, this problem usually starts after 30 minutes of use, is it maybe because the scratching makes the jog wheel "tired" ?
Cleverson Yoshizawa Respondida

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

3 comentarios

No - more likely an issue of grounding. If you touch your hand to something grounded (eg. the metal casing of a computer or appliance), does the scratching response from the jog work as expected?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I havent tried yet, but this is what I do: when the jog wheel stops responding I just press the Pause button and do scratches that dont require the track to be running, and after a few seconds when I press Play again the jog wheel starts working normally.

However I would like the jog wheel to work normally without tricks, now the first time it stops working is around 10 minutes after I start my scratching practice

Cleverson Yoshizawa 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink