Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Troubles with 2000NXS link with PC

Hello. I've readed and tried almost every method in this forum and I still can't LINK my pleyers with PC. (even changed PC two weeks ago). 

I have 2xCDJ 2000NXS, no DJM mixer, and a stationary PC with Win10. Also, the last firmware on players and the final version on Rekordbox.

I tried maybe two or three weeks to link them via wifi router - tp-link archer c6, having an integrated switch, but It didn't work out so I went to buy a switch, because I thought that something with the communication between the two routers is blocking some connection and that's why I can't link them. Bought a switch yesterday and guess what? It's not working! I'm still not able to make the link. On rekordbox, the link toolbar pops up when I connect them, but when I click the LINK button - nothing happens. It doesn't show the two CDJs. I tried to disable the firewall - nothing. I added the 4 related rekordbox programs (edb_streamd,PSvLinkSysMgr,PSvNFSd,rekordbox.exe) through the firewall - nothing. Also tried to disable the firewall completely - nothing. I even installed my ESET antivirus, but still nothing.

What more to do ?

PS. I tried to connect one of the CDJs directly to the PC via LAN cable and I did work out so I'm thinking that something in my network is blocking those apps to communicate with each other (maybe some app is using the same port as rekordbox?). Does anyone know some software about showing what is blocking what in my network or PC?

ahbh Répondu

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

5 commentaires

Basic troubleshooting...

• can you link one player directly to your PC?
  • can you link two players (player to player, no computer involved) through the switch?
  • have you checked whether your network adapter is set to PUBLIC or PRIVATE network type?
Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

- my network is set to PRIVATE, but I've tried the PUBLIC also. Didn't work out. (I think I've read all the possible topics and solutions in the forum)
-  player to player linking is okay. I've used it more than two years now. Linking playes with the switch is also possible, even with computer connected working fine.

- I can link one player with LAN cable directly. Doesn't have internet on PC, but I'm seeing the player in Rekordbox. Haven't tried load songs tbh, but seeing the player is something extraordinary.

PS: Today, I tried (for maybe 100th time) to reinstall Rekordbox and I saw something interesting in logs in uninstaller program.  I don't know if it's normal, but the path to the folder seemed to me unusual. -- https://prnt.sc/WnrTMJooB_UF

ahbh 0 votes

That looks like Microsoft's security application may have flagged rekordbox; have you tried disabling that?

Pulse 0 votes

No, but I have very basic Windows, almost nothing from microsoft installed.

Last night I managed to make the CDJs link, but with unpluged ethernet cable and also changed switch into wireless router setted up as access point. It worked till I connect the cable again to use my PC. So obviously, it's a Network problem. Maybe I should turn something from windows features on? or maybe in Local Securty Policies? idk

How can I disable that in security application ?

ahbh 0 votes