Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-SX All 4 Channels have different levels & sound. Reset possible?

Channel 3 is light with almost no bass. Channel 1 is nice and strong. Channel 2 is low and a little flat, while channel 4 is louder than 2 but not as good as 1. I was just given this controller & don't want to dump a lot of money into this if it's a major fix. I tried the reset that I saw on Youtube but it didn't change anything. Not sure is this is a software or hardware problem. Any info would be great.

Madison Hayes

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

9 commentaires

Have you used the TRIM knobs to adjust the levels when you load a new song?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I have. Trim knobs, EQ and FX knobs are all at 12 o'clock. I loaded the same track to all 4 channels  but every channel has a different sound or volume level.

Madison Hayes 0 votes

Well, that's the first problem - every song has a different level and you should adjust the trim for each song so they all peak at the same point on the meters.

Pulse 0 votes

Sorry, I think you misunderstood. I said I uses the same track on all 4 channels... All 4 channels are loaded with the same track, EQ'd the same and same trim level.

Madison Hayes 0 votes

Do you have different gain levels on the software decks?

Pulse 0 votes

No, using Serato Dj. Only 1 main gain control.

Madison Hayes 0 votes

In Serato, each deck has a gain control, can you please verify?

Pulse 0 votes

Yes, each gain control in Serato Dj is at 12 o'clock. All gain controls are at the same level. Everything is set exactly the same with the hardware but the sounds and volume levels of each channel are very different.

Madison Hayes 0 votes