Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

s7 left fader not working after only a few months, it sounds muffled

My S7 fader is glitching out, It sounds weak and when I touch it it pops back up sometimes or just sounds really bad, havent used this mixer that long, Im bummed. I feel like I wasted my money buying the s7, It almost makes me want to use Rane instead, I was pulling hard for this mixer and it failed me really hard. I can barely afford to upgrade it. I got the deck savers and treated it super well. Im crushed as I was putting my faith into this mixer and its really hard to get it fixed in the mountains where I live, its going to be a big process. I have a gig this weekend and Im forced to use the mixers they have which messes with my flow. I feel like Pioneer let me down. Why sell this product if you know the faders are hard to replace and not well built. You mad a fool of me and Im crushed, I cant create my art now and I have shows and forced to go with a controller or plug into their gear, I saved hard for this s7 and thought I was buying quality. This really set me back. 

Rusty Belicek Répondu

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

3 commentaires

Have you verified that the issue is the channel itself? Does this only occur with a USB source, or with a line / phono source as well?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

It happens no matter the source, if I barely touch the fader it muffles out or if I just turn it up or down it muffles out.

I use a deck saver, Im super careful with it and bought it in December. 

Rusty Belicek 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien