Feature Request for Rekordbox / Rekordbox DJ
Dear Pioneer DJ,
I would like to propose a set of added features to Rekordbox, with the purpose of making single- and bulk changes to the collection easier.
- Rekordbox should have the ability to track changes, and revert them. If you accidentally make changes that you would like to abort and/or revert, there should be an “UNDO” feature for this.
- A feature for “Search & Replace” in the collection, with the option to use this on one- or more selected tracks, or the entire collection. When the “Search & Replace” feature is used, it should be possible to apply a change by “Apply Once”, or “Apply All”. Much like any text editor would do it.
- The ability to “copy” the value of a field, and “hold-and-drag” that value up or down to paste the given value to other cells. This is how “Mixed In Key” and “Microsoft Excel” does it; by clicking on the lower-right corner of the cell, and simply dragging it up or down.
- The “key” field in both Export- and Performace mode should be slightly wider, to facilitate keys written “out”, like the default format of services like Beatport provide. At least 6 ASCII characters should be available.
- There should be an option to present keys in the “Camelot Wheel” format when detected- or specified key is compatible. A constraint here might be that Rekordbox would have to analyze- and detect the key for this to work, or that the specified key is written in a Rekordbox-friendly format.
- Rekordbox should have an option to analyze- and add “Memory Cue Points” automatically. The detection sensitivity should be fairly high, or customizable.
- It should be possible to define a new path for a track. Say that the drive letter of an external drive is changed, a feature to change the path for one- of several selected tracks should exist, so that the library doesn’t have to be deleted and readded.
Thank you for the great work you do on this powerful software!
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.