Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

XDJ 1000 HELP !

Hello,

I have a pair of XDJ 1000's and i practice and set my metadata on my players. 

I just wanted to know how should i delete the cue points i set on a track from the player. I know how to set a cue and a hot cue from the player. But im having a hard time trying to delete the cue point. I know its possible because there is an option on screen to delete and  sometimes i'm just able to do it . but i don't know how am i doing it .

what is the exact procedure to delete a cue point from a track from the player. 

Check the image below for memory/delete button.

Zedd Tee Répondu

Commentaire officiel

pretty sure if you use "cue/loop call" to navigate to the cue you want to remove then press "memory/delete" it'll delete the cue point - eg if there is one there it'll delete it and if there isn't one there it'll add one to the memory

George James
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

To my knowledge the xdj700 and 1000 can't delete from the hardware. U can only do it on the rekordbox software.

Steven V 1 vote

can u see that option on the right in the pic below. what does that memory/delete button do then ?

Zedd Tee 1 vote

May i know what a blank comment is intended to mean ?

Zedd Tee 0 votes

Oh crap! Sorry about that I was sending u a pic of the xdj 1000 mk2 screen shot. Well I thought I did. But u got go and get a screen shot of it U will see on the top left side there is a delete button for the hot cues.

Steven V 0 votes

Hello George James,

THANK U SOOOOO MUCH. THAT WORKED !!!!!!! GOD BLESS U :)

Zedd Tee 0 votes