Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

"Already Played" color coding not working in Rekordbox 5.0.1

Pardon me if I'm missing some option I need to turn on.

But, when playing tracks off a USB Thumb Drive loaded with synced music from rekordbox, I only see green for the currently playing tracks. None of the already played tracks show as dark green.

mrBlaQ

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

I should clarify. The thumb drive is synced with music from my desktop. I've the thumb drive plugged into my laptop so it shows up in the "Devices" list. I'm running in Performance mode.

Another thing I noticed that may be tied to this issue. It's not saving any history info for the tracks I play on the laptop.

mrBlaQ 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

This problem occurs on many computers. Is this not a feature of Rekordbox? I swear it's documented yet I've never seen it work.

mrBlaQ 0 votes

Have you updated to rekordbox 5.2.2 and played the track for at least 1 minute?

Pulse 0 votes

This is still an ongoing issue in every version of Rekordbox including the latest 6.6.1

Rekordbox does not treat external thumb drives the same way it does internal hard drives.

My collection is on a different PC.

Rekordbox should mark tracks played off thumb drives green the same way a CDJ does.

mrBlaQ 0 votes

A song played from a source which is not the internal library does not get marked as played into the history of the library. This is intentional.

Pulse 0 votes

That is intentionally bad.

A thumb drive plugged into Rekordbox should behave exactly like a thumb drive on a CDJ. Tracks should be marked in green after being played.

You're again limiting people from doing very simple things like showing up to play on someone else's Rekordbox setup and not being able to do very simple things that are expected.

mrBlaQ 0 votes

Are you a product owner or just a social intern who has to say "no" all the time.

You need to start actually cataloging requests and considering how people use your products. The lack of care and refusal to consider obvious use cases is really bothersome. Feels like you're really relying on that market monopoly to do little self improvement.

mrBlaQ 0 votes