Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ SR2 Wake up mode

I cannot get the unit out of stanby mode. I have pressed the censor button, pressed shift and cenor. Press auto loop, it is still in stand by. All that happens is the censor keeps blinking, showing it is in stanby mode.

RB Répondu

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

10 commentaires

hi friend i have the same problem you found a solution pls ?

hilliesse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Are you using the SR2 with the wall-power or only USB power?

Pulse 0 votes

You can try unplugging the USB from the computer. 

Pressing the power switch on on  and leaving it for a minute let it drain all the store current in the unit.

Then plug in to laptop again and try you may have to do it several times, to get it back up and running 

RB 0 votes

@hilliesse > If you're able to, please try using the controller with the external power adapter. It's possible the computer isn't providing adequate power to the SR2 over the USB connection, thus it's not functioning as intended. Please let me know if this resolves the issue.

Pulse 0 votes

The problem happes with the power adapter more. The issue is that the unit goes into a sleep mode after 4 hours.  But it doesn't wake up even with the power adapter. 

RB 0 votes

I also tried disabling the sleep mode in the untilities, but this didn't fix the problem. it happens randomly, sometimes will work normal and other times will never come on

RB 0 votes

Does this only occur AFTER the unit has gone into standby mode? If you simply power it on using the power button, does it work as expected?

Pulse 0 votes

No. It doesn't come out of standby mode. 

Once it goes into staby it hardle ever come out even when you power using the power botton. 

RB 0 votes