Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

[Solved] DDJ RZX No FX parameter number, not displaying on screen.

Hi, ever since upgrading to rekordbox 5.0.0 my ddjrzx no longer shows the number for what beat my fx is on. This is quite difficult as there is no way to check in live scenario what beat it was left on. Requiring me to remember or risk the effect being very off.

I believe this is due to the added function of having the ability to change individual fx parameters on the computer so it just won't even display it on the rzx screens.

If this issue could be addressed quickly that would be wonderful as I rely heavily on my fx for many of my performances and feel very limited without them

Riley Arnold Répondu

Commentaire officiel

We are aware of this issue and our team is working to correct it in a future update. Thanks for your patience.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

10 commentaires

Same thing is happening to me since I upgraded to Rekordbox 5. Not sure what happened but not being able to see the beat amount of the FX in the decks of the DDJ RZX is a huge problem during live performances!

henry.diaz.alvarez 1 vote

We believe we could fix the issues you reported to us.
Please try rekordbox 5.1.0 BETA 5 from the following link.

Tomoharu Kirihara 0 votes

The provided Beta 5 fixed the issue of not being able to see the value of beat assigned to the fx, but the big problem now is that the bottom (decrese or increase) arrows in the DDJ RZX does not change the value of the beat value in the deck section of the touch display, value is frozen, nothing happens in the controller but Rekordbox software recognizes that the value changed.

henry.diaz.alvarez 0 votes

@tomoharu kirihara > I tried the rekordbox file given above, But My rzx was not able to display any info whatsoever

Riley Arnold 0 votes

@henry.diaz.alvarez > Sorry to hear that, please file a inquiry ticket here and our rekordbox support team will be able to gather additional information to further assist you with resolving the issue.

@tomoharu kirihara

I tried the new provided software rekordbox 5.1.0 BETA 4 in my DDJ RZX and so far it looks like the Pioneer team solved the beat fx value issue, now I can see and change the beat fx value from the controler deck section. I only tested the new Beta 4 with two track and everything was working perfectly, no issues. I will let you know about the performance of the beta 4 version once I test it for a longer period of time. Thanks Pioneer for the good work and listening to the customers.

henry.diaz.alvarez 0 votes

@henry.diaz.alvarez > We are glad that we could help. Don't hesitate to contact us again with a new ticket if you would have any other inquiries in the future.
Hope you will enjoy DJing with DDJ-RZX.