Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-SR cross fader stuck in reverse

Hi good day,
I got the DDJ-SR, I recently change the mixer PCB assembly, and it worked perfect. Now after a few months I’m having a problem with the cross fader, the cross fader reverse light came on and obviously the cross fader went in reverse as well. The reverse switch was on off, the settings in serato was good cause I kept on searching and trying to get some ideas of how to get rid of the problem. Now the cross fader reverse light is off but the cross fader is still in reverse mode. I downloaded the pioneer firmware for the player but for some reason the program is not picking up the player . I got a mackboob pro 10.8 version. The player is jacked into my laptop and working but yet the program isn’t picking it up. How can I get rid off the reverse cross fader problem and also what is causing the program not to pick up the player ?

DJ Seecho

Commentaire officiel

The only solution I would have for you to remedy the crossfader issue would be to disable it completely in Serato DJ, but you already have a bigger problem of Serato not recognizing the hardware.

Does the DDJ-SR show up in the Apple System Information utility?

Open the app, go to USB (on the left), then look for the DDJ-SR on the top right window.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Hey good day,

I’m not able to see the DDJ-SR show up in the apple system utilities. Can the USB cable cause this ?? I’m using the original USB cable from pioneer.

DJ Seecho 0 votes

Yeah, try a different USB cable, a different USB port, or even an externally-powered USB hub.

Pulse 0 votes

I’ve had my SR for like 5 years now and just yesterday I was unable to turn off the cross fader reverse even after flipping the switch and also trying to change it through the serato settings menu.

BUT I GOT IT TO WORK!!!
I simply just flicked my finger on the switch it self to hopefully get the right switched to touch and it did!! Took a couple of flicks but it ended up working and the cross fader reverse light finally turned off.

Like I said, mine is relatively old so I’m sure it’s starting to break down after lots of travel so not sure if this will work on newer ones.

Good luck !!!

Rockwell Tufty 0 votes