Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

Rekordbox needs options for seperation marks that seperates playlists

I wanted to speed up my track flow, more neat clarifying structure,and track selection speed. And had times where i just chaotic kept scrolling playlists doing shit
I also wouldnt use folders ( I use folders but more for specific things).Folders just aren't handy when Djing in between variety of Genres/subgenres in a quick easy clear way

So i was thinking and thinking and finally came up with the idea to create a system using empty  playlists that i would use as "seperation marks"
by using a specific character in succession as the name of the empty playlist
( it works perfectly for me loving it, my flow went up like 30 40 procent)

Example:
( * = the playlist icon)

*R&B
*Allround Urban
*Future Rnb
*Hiphop / Rap
*etc etc
*▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃      <this right here =  ▃  (u can use others)
*Dancehall
*Oldskool Dancehall
*Future Dancehall
*etc etc
*▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
*Deephouse
*TechHouse
*Etc

(on the cdjs nexus 1 it looks even nicer in its spacing)
I like using this particular thick bar because on the nexus 1 U can see a bar clearly seperate where u wanted to seperate types of playlists while still  having a perfect spacing between both sides

Now the problem that i encounter is this:

It works perfectly on the Nexus 1 perfectly but because of a new font Pioneer used on the XDJ RX and therefore also on the Nexus 2 my ( ▃ ) character comes up like some chinese character it looks like

开开开开开开开开  instead of  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Rekordbox needs to come up with Multiple options for separation marks/lines in between playlists that has clear spacing and looks neat

like : ▃ OR ▬ or ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Btw anyone that has questions of how i easily manage to get multiple empty playlists with the same name easily in rekordbox just ask me (it sounds easier than u think it is)

i also have created a system that makes ur life 100 times easier when u are coping with multiple backup usbs that u need to update manually all the time

u even dont have to make or update all the playlists present on ur computer

U only need to update ur main usb directly and then

its like 2 3 mouseclicks and 1 minute of ur time when updating backup usbs using my idea. Doesnt involve rekordbox

and im not talking about copying your main usb to ur backup usb that takes hours

Remon Heuvel

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.