Combine DDJ FLX6 with 2x CDJ100 via rekordbox as temporary solution
I'm in a transition phase from vinyl/cd to a DDJ setup and I would like to go forward with this setup at home till I digitalized everything from my CDs and vinyls.
Setup, i've in mind:
1x DDJ FLX GT
2x external devices (1cdj100 + 1x turntable or 2x cdj100)
1x Laptop with rekordbox
What do you think about the follwing idea? would it be possible?
1. normal setup of DDJ FLX GT with rekordbox for 2 channels (1 and 2)
2. connect external soundcard/dvs system to laptop for usage of my "old" devices
3. Set inputsource within redkordbox to cdj and turntable at channel 4 and 4
Of course the usage regarding cue points, effects ... etc. is not possible (and not my need) for the standalone devices.
I'm aware of that. :-)
- Is it generally possible?
- What needs to be considered?
- What could be an alternative solution (except 2nd mixer or buying an ddj 1000 / xdj xz ;-) )
- It should be a money saving solution for the home setup, the ddj flx6 gt would be sufficient for me at home
I only want to have the option to mix with that devices over the mixer of the DDJ FLX6 GT.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.