DJM-750 MK2: Recording RCA master out, Auto BPM detection precision, workarounds for DJM-900NXS2 feature differences
Couple of quick questions re the DJM-750 MK2:
1. With the exception of potentially having the master volume changed mid-set, what negative effect on sound quality can recording through the RCA master out lead to (for pro recording use cases), as opposed to using a REC OUT on, say, the DJM-900NXS2? Not comparing DACs here.
2. If one expressly wishes to focus on recording a set through the master out, what should be the optimal dB value reading for the master out, with regard to audio quality [standards]?
3. What is the precision of the auto BPM detection? Can it do 0.5? 0.1? Any way the detected 0.x value can be visually inspected?
4. Do you think the FX quantization precision of DJM-900NXS2 can be achieved manually (meaning, without a hearable difference) on the DJM-750 MK2? The question is just about triggering FX, not about syncing with the pitch fader.
5. Do you think the reverb frequency fine-adjust on the DJM-900NXS2 produces any difference to the average (above-average?) listener, as compared to the FX Frequency 'LOW' toggle on the DJM-750MK2?
6. Have you heard of use cases where a DJM-750MK2 is used in a club setting every day? Like, install people trusting it for a couple hundred party people?
Some questions from the DJM-900NXS2 realm:
7. How often do you use space/crush as a DJ?
8. Do you know of anyone using jumps between beat settings (through the X-PAD) for achieving a 'melody' with the Pitch effect (FX Frequency enabled for MID only)? Sounding pleasant?
Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.