Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

SAVE CUSTOM SETTINGS DJM S11

Good day
There is a way to save a wider variety of djm s11 feature settings, for example soft echo modification. keep active the search for needles and others. We know that the saved effects are activated when entering the dj software. Is there a solution for the rest of the functions without being lost once the equipment is turned off?

DJ CARLOS CEA

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

1 commentaire

Honestly bro I'm tired of asking for this type of stuff. The S11 hasn't seen a significant firmware update in a loooonnng while if ever. The settings should be saved onto the mixer itself and you shouldn't have to filddle with it constantly. I have to change my preferences every time I start up my laptop and start up the mixer. My crossfader settings, everything gets reset. At the very least let us save the settings in the Pioneer Ulitity so we can load them with the press of a button or something like that. They also need to fix the auto-bpm detection with analog vinyl. It works sometimes but not as reliaby as it should or could. I don't know what's up with Pioneer lately but they are really slacking on their already released products. The S11 is the flagship mixer and its getting zero love from them......

DeeJae GodsOwn 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien