Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

19" rack kit for the DJM2000?

I know this was raised on the old forum, but did a 19" rack mounting kit ever surface?

Cheeba

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

yes , I have found some stores with a Djm 2000 rack mount. If you wil find them if you use google!

Does anyone know if the DJ 800 rack mount can be used on the DJM 900 ?

TheOne 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@TheOne > I'm told that the screw pattern is different.

Pulse 0 votes

yea I have one for my DJM 2000

And you know what , you have to attach the rack mount with wood screws.

And I am not kidding!

DJ Meks 0 votes

Hey, as mentioned above my rack kit came with the wrong screws too. Quite annoying seeing as it cost me a fair bit using a forwarding service from the US to get one here in Australia only to find out it wont attach!

Anyone able to link me to a set of screws i can buy that will actually fit the 2000?

Cheers!

Matt 0 votes

@Matt > Why didn't you just order one from Australia?  Sorry, but you'll either have to source a solution yourself or contact Pioneer support to get the right screws, not sure why they don't fit.

Pulse 0 votes

I tried all local and online stores here in Aus but no luck (this was roughly 2 months ago).

Same problem that was posted in the old forums ( http://forums-archive.pioneerdj.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9491012904/m/798108917) the screws included with the kit are too big for the djm2000.

Anyway, went to the local hardware store this morning couldnt find any suitable sized screws but picked up some nylon wall plugs with smaller screws and this seems to be securely holding it in place.

Cheers for the reply Pulse

Matt 0 votes

Okay, so I spoke with the engineers and apparently with the 900 kit they had to add a note that the screws may require some force to get them started -- they say they're not "too big" but as the hole in the side of the mixer isn't tapped, you need to do so with the screws in order to sink it.

Pulse 0 votes