Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

New 909??

Just wondering if a new 909 was in the works.  Seeing the 2000 makes me excited at the possibilities of a new battle mixer with a vibrant color screen in which you can manipulate multiple parameters of  effects with the swipe if a finger! Anyone have info about this???

Brian Gilmore

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

5 commentaires

@Brian > Sorry mate, like almost every other manufacturer, we don't release advance information of products that may or may not be in the pipeline. I've you've checked back over the forums you'd see we've been asked this several times before so we do keep suggesting it.

Gavin 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

The DJM-T1 is the closest thing Pioneer has right now (in terms of form-factor).

Pulse 0 votes

One of the coolest things about the 909 are its post-FX, such as echo or delay.... wich are not possible to do on DJM-T1...  Pioneer, please take this into consideration on a future DJM-909-II or DJM-T2....

What's missing on the DJM-909: MIDI integration/DVS-Ready

What's flaws the DJM-T1: Post-FX Effects made possibe, position of the AUX-IN should be on the back, EQ-On/Off switch just like the 909, Cue/Master headphones switch like the 909

Everything else is pretty much perfect on both mixers...

Ze Caeiro 0 votes

Nah dont think Pioneer will release a 909 mk2, i was hoping for a digital mixer with interchangeble efx and ledtouch screen and dual soundcards.

But nope, theres is no real market for a dualmixer, and it would be expensive, my 909 cost me over $1500 almost 8 years ago.

But its still going strong and in some cases blow my 800 right out of the water, and that goes for the 900nxs as well ;)

/Martin db

Martin (SzM) Andersson 0 votes

yup i own a 909 and love it too death! i would buy a 909mk2 in a heartbeat

syncroNot 0 votes