Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

DJM 2000 Nexus no post fader on channels with RMX 1000

Hey Gavin, I am the proud new owner of a DJM 2000 Nexus and CDJ 2000 nexus. I was a Denon owner but made the switch over to Pioneer with these new players. I am loving everything so far as I am learning the many functions. My question is that when I have the RMX-1000 selected to a channel. ie: 1,2,3,or4. I have no post fader effects. I only have it when I have the master selected on the top of the effects portion of the mixer. Now with the RMX 1000 hooked up to my Denon DN-X1700 mixer, I always had post fader on each channel. Am i doing something wrong, or is this the way Pioneer has made this? And if so? Can this be changed with a F/W update? Thanks for your time.

DJ Pete

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

17 commentaires

Crickets in here.... LOL Gavin. Pulse. Anyone???? :)

DJ Pete 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

That's the way it works and I don't think it can be changed by firmware. I think the 900nexus works the other way but don't hold me to that as I don't own one. 

Morgo 0 votes

Thanks Morgo... That sucks!!! Not really a fan of having it just work with the master. Wonder why they would do that?? @ Marsano... Use the A/B channels? How? I was wondering what those were for? Do I need to assign the A/B channels? I will read up on it. Any help would be much appreciated. TY

DJ Pete 0 votes

Ahhhh ok Marsano.... A/B is the cross fader... I will have to change the way i mix to use it that way.... But I guess I can do it.. Gavin if your reading this thread I would still like and Definent answer on the post fader being able to work with the channels. TY

DJ Pete 0 votes

Gave it a try with A/B selected and it does work. But i would REALLY like it to work with the channels selected. GAVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... Can I get an answer please? TY

DJ Pete 0 votes

I haw DJM-900 nexus, and it works just the same way. I would like to drop down the fader and lett the effekt blure out and throw in the music, but thats not working :-( i hope its an option to do that!

Stian Bjørn-Larsen 0 votes

Same here!!!!!

I would love it if the djm would have post fader on the channels!!

You can't let your effect bleed out the way it works now :(

i'm also hoping for a solution !!

TheOne 0 votes

I'm mainly concerned with the RMX post fader effects not working with my DJM 2000 Nexus on the channels. Especially when it works on every other mixer like that. And if I remember correctly??? It was marketed that way as well when it was first release.

DJ Pete 0 votes

It must be as my EFX-1000 is post fader on the DJM-2000. On your cross fader assign, assign channels 1 and 2 to A then 3 and 4 to B then just use the A and B channel effect select to make all effects post fader

Marsano 0 votes

Thank you Marsano :-) Omg finaly, i have don it so mtch harder for my self!!!!

Stian Bjørn-Larsen 0 votes

Yes I know that I can use the A/B channels and assign my channel accordinly. But it shouldn't have to work like that. It should work that if we select a channel. we should have a post fader effect on that channel even if the channels are set to "thru" which is where I like to keep my settings. I don't make sense having to do it that way?? There must be an answer??

DJ Pete 0 votes

no worries, i actually find it harder using 1,2,3,4 on the effects, it's much easier using A and B for left or right deck. It can just be a bit tricky when using more than 2 inputs though

Marsano 0 votes

thank you marsano for the tip!!

I didn't know that !

It works that way , But I would still prefer that the channels are post fader...

It's not the ideal way of working...

TheOne 0 votes

I'm pretty sure post fader is a hardware feature and i doubt it can be applied with a firmware update. The A and B solution is a work around

Marsano 0 votes

This doesn't have anything to do with the tropic , but do you still hear the "pop" noise when you switch from effect channel ?

When I switch the effect channel from 2 to 3 or an other channel , I hear a "pop" sound. not always , but most of the time.

It has been reported a long time ago ( more then a year)

Do you still have this on the Djm Nexus ?

TheOne 0 votes

I have not heard a popping sound on the djm 2000 nexus. 

DJ Pete 0 votes