Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

11 abonnés S’abonner

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Happy Christmas folks! Pulse and I are feeling generous this year so, at our own expense, we're gonna send you some highly exclusive and very rare Pioneer stuff!

You may have noticed that Pioneer UK are giving away some awesome 2012 Calendars (as opposed to the 2011 calendars we gave out at BPM in October - one guy actually said "ah well, I can use it next year"). But Pioneer UK has thousands of followers and are only giving out 50!

Well, I got my hands on some so we're going to do something - haven't made up our minds who is deserving of what just yet.

I'll throw in a lanyard or two if I can find some around the house too.

I know Pulse has some pretty decent stuff on offer too but I'll let him tell you about that.

UPDATE BELOW!!

Gavin

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

72 commentaires

erm..... im still waiting for me swag from last year :x

Nick Hilton 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Some still hasn't gone out due to crazy winter schedules, I'll confer with Gavin this week to discuss.

Pulse 0 votes

Sorry to bring up and Old thread. First of all Merry Happy Christmas to you all Pioneer members.

Time flies we are close to 2013. I must say the calendar for 2012 looks great! Would love one for 2013.

Well try to pst up a picture later on.

JCstudios 0 votes

merry xmas to you all guys.

i'm a new user, i didn't know anything about this pioneer forum 'till yesterday.

i'm Fed (The Rox, Fried Guy).

I started when i was 13, i produced every kind of electronic music.

I made some remix for labels as Dim Mak Records, BNR, OMGITM and many more.

I'm really happy to be here on this forum.

Cheers!!

Federico Paolo Cirillo 0 votes

@Federico > Welcome to the forums -  we look forward to having you here and welcome your contributions.

Gavin 0 votes

@Gavin > Thx Gavin. I'm the owner of Gold Nite Records. I will provide you a tons of good promos!! :)

And i hope you will like it! 

@Federico > Thanks. I'll send you my email address.

Gavin 0 votes

@Federico > Welcome! Please enjoy your stay! What kind of music you do you produce?

JCstudios 0 votes

@JCstudios .

It's kinda difficult right now in this specific time to explain what kind of music someone produce, you know...

I usually called it techno electronic but sometimes it's get more techno and sometimes more electro...

this is me as The Rox : https://www.facebook.com/theroxmusic  - Soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/ther_x

and this is my own label : https://www.facebook.com/GoldNiteRecords - Site - www.goldniterecords.com - Soundcloud :  http://soundcloud.com/goldniterecords

So if you check on your own you can understand is quite difficult to say "i'm doing this proper genre".

So Dj Mag Italy said that "The Rox are the upcoming Crookers..."

I don't like too much when someone compares you with other people but ok...probably this reminds well the genre we play!

Don't esitate also to send me your mail address to info@goldniterecords.com, i will bring you on the labelworx promo list :)

PS.

It's kinda old skool this forum, no tag, no smileys.

It's supa cool!

I like it a tons! 

And i'm so sorry if i was off topic. sorry i didn't found the presentation topic and i just found this Happy Xmas... so so so so sorry again!