Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Pioneer Promotion?

I was wondering how I could go about getting Pioneer to sponsor or help me promote an event.  I want to put on a local Open Deck Night at a club here in my area.  I would bring my setup which is 2 cdj 2000's and a DJM 2000 then have the DJ's who want to do a 20 to 30 minute spot or so bring their music on usb and sd cards setup via rekordbox.  I recently switched to this setup and I really want people who DJ in their bedrooms or other areas to be able to experience this amazing product line.  My ultimate Plan with it is to have a DJ competition once a month or so working with the venue and possibly some other sponsors.  Any input or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Justin

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

6 commentaires

@Justin > This may be something you should discuss with a local retailer / dealer. Pioneer are unlikely to get involved directly.

Gavin 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

So is this DJ in Australia really sponsored by Pioneer as she claims?

https://soundcloud.com/dj-sorceress

She's called DJ Sorceress and she has photos of her with the words pioneer next to her and claims that she is sponsored by them.

I read this thread in the old forum that says that Pioneer does not sponsor any DJ's:

http://forums-archive.pioneerdj.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9291012904/m/4121003735

Is that true?

mahakala james 0 votes

Well from the Soundcloud page you sent me to, she won a competition by Pioneer DJ Australia so its likely she's doing some marketing activity for them.

Gavin 0 votes

I cant find any mention of a "2011 AUSTRALIAN PIONEER PRO DJ" competition in Google. Is there some official Pioneer page that mentions the winners somewhere - cause I can't find it and I'm pretty good at finding stuff in Google.

mahakala james 0 votes