Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

FAO Pulse/Gavin...

Has there been a change to the forum mainpage?

forums.pioneerdj.com/forums

The proxy filter at work is now picking that up as gaming, whilst every other forum page/post on this site is ok.  Have any keywords been modified or added?

Mark90

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

I can get around this by favouriting each forum section (Pioneer Gear, The Lounge, Firmware & Drivers etc.), but it's annoying :-)

Mark90 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

None that I know of ... gaming?  Where is that coming up?

Pulse 0 votes

The web proxy here at work is displaying a 'denied' message because its real-time content analysis decided that the contents of forums.pioneerdj.com/forums is to do with gaming.  If nothing has changed then fair enough, there's nothing you can do.  It could be a change this end or it could be down to the wording of topics or sub-forums.  It's a niggle, just means I have to use direct links to each sub forum (Gear, Lounge etc.).

Mark90 0 votes

@Pulse > Would this have anything to do with the Articles subforum that was appearing a few days ago (I'm guessing there has been a more recent update to Zendesk)?

Gavin 0 votes

Yeah, that may be -- I popped into the site the other morning and saw the other default forum types in there.  Someone @ Zen screwed the pooch and it caused those to appear.

Pulse 0 votes