Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

12 abonnés S’abonner

Pioneer Product Tutorial Videos

Hi guys,

As you may have noticed, we have been making a huge amount of product videos which give tutorials on how to use each feature on our products. 

These videos can be found on our YouTube channel (If you haven't seen them yet check out www.youtube.com/pioneerdjglobal )

We are currently working on some DJM-2000nexus videos where we will be going over some of the products features. This includes the "MIDI" and the "Soundcard" functions and the different applications they can be used with.

Is there anything that you would like us to cover on this product? 

Feel free to use this thread to post requests for other products or things that you would like us to cover in our videos.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

35 commentaires

Hi guys,

We have set up a short Survey for our tutorial videos. This isn't based around the products we cover, but more to do with their structure and the way the content is delivered to you.

If you could take the time to complete the survey It would really help us improve our videos and would be greatly appreciated.

Link for survey: https://www.research.net/s/MD8FPD7

Thanks again.

Chris 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hello everyone.

I just got into CDJ a while ago.

I want to ask you something.

If i use 2 CDJs and a 4 channels mixer, can i use all the decks on the mixer just with 2 CDJs?

Guvnoir 0 votes

@Guvnoir > Please post in the relevant forum. If you set up two CDJs with a 4 channel mixer then you'll have two free channels for other inputs. There's no problem setting up like that.

Gavin 0 votes

Hi Pulse, can you release one on how to stop my XDJ R1 Freezing please, cos I'm running out of ideas............................................

Ade 0 votes

Hi All

I Would Like To Ask About The Pioneer DDj SZ Utility Mode

Why There Is No Videos To Describe Every Mode In It As The Manual Is Hard To Understand Comparing To A Video Tutorial

It Would Be Appreciated A Lot

Thx Every One

deejay willy 0 votes