Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Using old style iPad with DDJ-WeGo2

Hi I'm looking at buying a WeGo2 soon and I have the iPad 3 or "the new iPad" as apple called it on release, it charges through the old 30 pin connector and I know the WeGo2 comes with a lightning cable. Would I be able to buy a lightning to 30 pin adaptor and use my iPad with all the functions available on the air and mini? Providing I'm using the DJay 2 app that is. Thanks in advance Matty :)

Mattylaycock

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

There are NO official lightning (female) to 30-pin (male) connectors from Apple, only unofficial black-market products by 3rd parties. Pioneer does not officially support non-lightning devices with the WeGO2 so you may or may not get this function to work using one of those adaptors. Sorry!

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Thanks for the speedy reply, I have the iphone 5 so if all else fails I suppose the game won't be over, just make sure I'm in airplane mode lol, I'll be making use of the virtual dj side of things through my desktop too, again thanks for the speedy reply, I've still got a lot to learn but if you like any of my tracks I've produced your more than welcome for a download link have a look on www.soundcloud.com/mattylaycock fingers crossed for my iPad too buddy :)

Mattylaycock 0 votes

Unfortunately the WeGO2 doesn't work with the iPhone, only the iPad 4th gen, Air or iPad Mini.

Pulse 0 votes

Sorry I don't mean to be rude but I'm sure this guy is on an iphone if it's a iPad mini then I do apologise, please take a look at the link and further my query please http://youtu.be/jjJaxJ1mlUU thanks again, Matty

Mattylaycock 0 votes