Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Overdub is cutting samples short

Samples play full loop without overdub but cut drasticly short without, even sound out of sync with quantize selected!!

(I know this is probably a setting I messed with in remixbox but cant' sort it)

Jay Slingsby

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

same here mine does too.. but i stopped even playing or learning the sampler right now.. i just use half the bansk that load lol play with roll n x-pad sampler wise......  good luck with the sampler besides weak restrictions.. lol stabs n drums etc... or a max or cut of 16sec total samples...

djkiloton 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

but that's cause i don't think it quantizes the stuff unless you're in "overdub mode" so yeah it's gonna play un quantized when not in "overdub mode" but then it cuts out... yes that's mega lame!!!!! why did ya'll F the sampler up so bad this would have truely been a game changer if it wasn't for the lamo 16sec per bank max....

djkiloton 0 votes

i just doubled checked this it sure does.. but i didnt check the quantize.. but yeah i bet you gotta be able to do it in the settings or that's just lame if not.. that's a new flaw if not you've alerted me to. lol i love pioneer but i feel they just held back in the sampler capabilities or thought no one woulda wanna use it THAT much? lol dang RIK!!!!!?????

djkiloton 0 votes

i'm going back n forth playing on my stuff... but i remember reading on the forum you can only have one loop per bank... i do believe someone correct me???? you set it on the sample load box i believe... yawnnnnn weakk if so.. please someone tell me i'm wrong???

djkiloton 0 votes

If the tempo of the music doesn't match the tempo of the sample, it will be cut when it hits the end of the bar.

Pulse 0 votes