Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

[CLOSED] RMX 1000 questions

Hi - am a noob and hope this is the right place to ask a couple of questions?

Just got my RMX 1000 last week and am really loving it! So simple to use but also got so many creative possibilities, and is my first piece of Pioneer kit (am making the transition from S4 to CDJs and CDM as soon as finances allow).

Just a couple of things I'm struggling with. I can't seem to find the info on how to update the firmware. I downloaded the latest from here and is says to check the manual, but I can't find the info in there :/

http://pioneerdj.com/support/product.php?c=1047&dl=1&lang=en&p=RMX-1000&t=134

One of the reasons I'm wanting to update is when I used the RMX at my residency on Friday, some of the FX seemed really strong in the extra gain they created. I read that the latest update fixes the Spiral Up (which was pretty WZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!) which mentioned the latest version has been reduced in gain, but I also hoped is there a way to be able to edit some of the noise gains of the various presets (can't seem to see any options in the Remixbox?). Am I missing something or is the unit more designed to sculpt out certain frequenices with the various low/mid/high fx tp balance the scene FX ?

Many thanks for any help

Jane Dalton

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

9 commentaires

@ Jane. Check under the RMX section on the forum for info and video link on how to update the firmware

Si BooGie 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Thanks so very much - that's a huge help!!

Jane Dalton 0 votes

@Jane > Did you manage to get your RMX updated and all working / set up correctly?

Gavin 0 votes

Whats the maximum space of SD Card?32 Gb?
I buy today an Rmx and iam very happy with it :)

markoerregger 0 votes

@markoerregger > I can't see any limit size specifically in the manual. But a 32GB card would be way too much for what you need - a couple of hundred samples would only come to 1GB or so.

Gavin 0 votes

I'm using a 512MB Old SD card & backed up on another old 64MB card- I'm only using the sample banks for percussive sounds so not using the full 16 seconds/bank. 64MB has like an extra 10MB free!! :)

Technically if you use all the sample banks (4 x 16s = about 646MB) + user settings (2MB) + update (8MB) u don't need more than a 1GB card for the RMX1000...

maDJam 0 votes