Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

New feature edit from here AND Rekordbox User Guide (Why isnt there a comprehensive one..???)

Hi guys and gals...

Just upgraded the software and have noticed that there is a new adjust from here feature...

Every time I go to use it I get to the right part of the track click the button ANNNNNDDDDDDDD.....

The 3 adjust buttons grey out and cant be used. Why is this?

Also I still cant find a comprehensive user guide for Rekordbox... Why isn't there one???

Thank you

moomin

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

@moomin > I believe the problem is once you're adjusting THAT part of the track, you aren't able to use the <--  |  --> buttons because they are for the WHOLE track.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Thanks for the replys guys @ DJ wally that is quite generic that manual and doesnt really explain anything.

@ Pulse, what is the feature for then dude? Surely that makes the feature worthless then? How do you use it?

Thank you

moomin 0 votes

@moomin > It allows you to set different grids for tracks where it changes.  You set the first part's grid, drop the marker then adjust the second part.

Pulse 0 votes

@Pulse....

Thanks for the reply, can you confirm to me step by step how you process a new track then please? IE just a plain old 4/4 house track...

Thank you

Wes

moomin 0 votes

@moomin > If it's a straight-up 4/4 track, you don't need to do anything more than analyse the track in normal mode (as opposed to dynamic mode) and then ensure that the grid is on-beat throughout the track.  If it's not (say it's on at the start but not toward the end), you can use the adjustment buttons to fix the grid alignment.  There are two buttons to adjust the spacing and two that move the entire grid; again, provided the first beat was on-grid but later beats were not, you want to adjust the spacing, not the position.  Use the ones that look like a bunch of lines:  |||||  | | | |

Pulse 0 votes