Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Album Art On Rekordbox

So Here is the sequence of my situation before i explain whats happening. I find it easiest to explain this way.

1. I Purchase .WAV music from beatport.

2. I use the app, "Beat tagger" which analyzes wav format music from beatport, and finds their album art, and tags that it should have, and converts it to a .AIFF file which can hold tags, while .wavs cannot

However the beat tagger does not write the remix artists the way it does with MP3 files like "The sound of time (Koen Groeneveld Remix)". Instead it looks more like "The Sound of Time Remix"

1. I inidividually find the song again on beat port, and individually type in each remixers name into the song id like it should be.

This is where my concerns/questions come

1. I import playlists set in Itunes, bridge it over, and analyze. 

All info in the ID tags are fine, sound quality is great. But, my album art are not showing up in Rekordbox. Its the same situation for serato, but even worse in serato, I "LOSE" my album art in Serato, but also in Itunes. While rekordbox plainly doesnt show the album art. 

I would love to see my album art of my music. Firstly, I paid for it, and i think i deserve my album art with it. Secondly, I like mixing and selecting songs based on album art at times.

I understand this may be a unique situation on how im doing things. Theres no particular song that its happenign to. Its happened to ALL my music thats not mp3

I've only recently switched to getting Wav files, convert over to . AIFF files for my sets. MP3s were great and no problem of losing album art. Please assist!

SpeakerHandz

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

damn, Well, I must say, for the mean time.... I may have to add another hefty mount of work everytime i purchase new music. I cant seem to locate my album art from my itunes music which are showing. Plain and simple, i dont know how to find the album art on my macbook@@ any suggestions?

SpeakerHandz 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I just right clicked on the track in iTunes and choosed info, the album art is on the last tab. Drag it from iTunes to the same track in rekordbox.

oakstream 0 votes

I just tried your sequence. I can drag it, but it doesnt give me the "green plus" sign for places i can usuauly drop a file. I could be missing a step. 

I have the songs info tab "in rekordbox" open. I go to the album art tab, and then i drag the art from itunes over, but it doesnt indicate i can drop it. Any ideas?

SpeakerHandz 0 votes

Never mind, I just found the solution to this. Tedious, but necessary. Thank you sir. Much Appreciated

SpeakerHandz 0 votes

If there are other solutions please do let me know.

SpeakerHandz 0 votes

I also tried to drag and drop but I can drag it, but it doesnt give me the "green plus" sign to drop the image. How did you manage to do this? Thank you!

Kris Van Hullebusch 0 votes